Sonntag, 13. März 2016

Housewarming


I have finally some time to blog about my last weeks. I was collecting some photos I could show you. So two weeks ago we had our housewarming party. There where sooo many people I didn't know where to start. But I'm glad that they all came around. Even some of our neighbours where there. And Jenn came to sleep over. <3

 Here ist our buffet. We had mostly vegetarian and vegan food... and a lot of potato chips. But it was very delicious. Thank you everyone who brought some food as well.

Well, I didn't make a lot photos that night... just a ton of selfies and polaroids with others. I'll show you my favourites.






To cure the hangover the next day I went to eat sushi with Jenn and for a walk. I'm sorry that I don't have a lot to tell you and just cellphone photos. It was just such a great evening with many lovely people and I'm really thankful for it. It was a great start for me and my roomies in our new apartment.


Cheers, mates~

Kommentare: