Samstag, 2. Januar 2016

New Years Eve 2015



I spend my New Years Eve at Marie and Ninas. They celebrated apart from New Year, that they moved together into a new apartment and also Ninas birthday. During the day I met my father because it was his birthday. We ate Pizza at the nice restaurant Eisenstein in Altona. Really great pizza and amazing location. I made a few photos with my cellphone.

 
 

The party at Marie and Ninas was amazing and with lovely people (like Jenn was there as well as Carina and Nici and also Joscha was with me), good food and wine. I wanted to show you a few photos of that night.


Here you see a few selfies with my make up I had for New Years Eve.

A few portraits I made of Lisa, Marie and Nina, as well as Lisa with Indra. And now followed by m.a.n.y selfies.

 
 
 

 

Me and Spaceboy! <3


 We watched Dinner for One two times and when it was 12 o'clock we went outisde to light some fireworks.

 

 

 
 

 
 


 I hope you all had a great New Years Eve and wish you all the best for the new year!

cheers~


Kommentare:

  1. It was ofc awesome!!! I had so much fun with you all and it was really great!!! ♡♡♡ and the selfies and pics are so great! Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I was so happy to see you and that we were able to celebrate together! <3333

      Löschen