Sonntag, 22. November 2015

First snow!



I guess it's time to blog again, because of some photos that piled up and because today was such a lovely snowy day, that I made some more photos.

But first of all I don't want to hold back the great selfietime I've had with Marie, Nina and Jenn last weekend. Marie and Nine made a lovely dinner at their new place and we made tons of selfies again. Just because. So here are some of my favourites.


 
 
 

Well, that was that. This weekend I didn't do much because I have so much to do at work that this time I just wanted to sleep long and relax. That was a good decision. So today it started to snow so much that I just had to get out and make some photos. Here is the spontanous result and I'm very happy with it. Well the first one is a selfie of me, forgive me that I had no make up on and that my nose looks kinda ... big.

 

 

 
 
 

 

There is also some big news. I will move soon around end of january to another apartment more into the centre of Hamburg. I will live together with the bae (Joscha), my cousin Katrin and my little brother Frieder. I really can't wait!! We already found one apartment that is amazingly beautiful and well, I wish I could start right now. When everything is fix then I will show you the first photos. I only have a few very bad cellphone photos. So stay tuned!

Cheers, mates~

Kommentare:

  1. Die Bilder von dem Schnee sind wirklich wunderschön!!! <33333 und du auch!

    Ich liebe unsere Selfies so sehr ;_; total toll <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, ich auch! Sie sind so toll *___* :***

      Löschen