Dienstag, 10. November 2015

An early but lovely start for christmas - tuttotessuto

Last weekend was the exhibition of Tuttotessuto (the thing of my aunt). I was really looking forward to it and it was a great day. Many people came and bought stuff and ordered things (stuff and things). It was a very good idea and way to represent tuttotessuto and the work of my aunt. Also it is kind of a family project because many of the family are helping and it kind of brings us together. It's a very good feeling of belonging if you know what I mean.


I made many photos and of course I want to show you how the exhibition looked like. First here is the exhibition room and the shop before we opened the exhibition.

 
 

 

 

 
 


Then with people. We had a small buffet with cake and bread and sweets, coffee and tea. It was interesting to see how much time people needed to look around. It was so much stuff (my aunt was afraid she would not have enough, haha!), that you needed quite a while to let it sink in and choose what you would like to buy.


 

 

 
 

 



 

Of course there was still a lot of stuff left after everyone was gone, but now there is still quite some time until christmas and my aunt can put all of it in the shop and doesn't have to produce new stuff and can concentrate on the orders that came in. It was a very good start to introduce the christmas time.

 


After the exhibition was over we had a small after show party. Please like Tuttotessuto on Facebook!

Cheers~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen