Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015

My autumn in Schwerin - tuttotessuto


Last weekend I visited my family in Schwerin again. Actually my aunt and grannie because the rest is on holiday in Italy (No, I'm not envious at all. Nargh!!). My aunt and me, we wanted to take photos again for tuttotessuto. Soon there will be a small exhibition of my aunt with her work with a Christmas theme. At the moment there is a lot to prepare.

There will be some new stuff to buy on the homepage and also we concentrate a little bit more on Facebook, which is also something I be responsible for.



 

The weather was nice outside but obviously I was mainly inside taking photos of fabrics. There will also be a special this year with the christmas trees on top of the post. I didn't take that photo though, that was a friend of my aunt. But I like it very much so I wanted to share it as well.

 






Here you see just a few impressions which will be mainly shared on Facebook. They are not available on the internet. You can only buy them if you come to the exhibition. Everyone who wants to come is invited and some of my friends will come as well. I'm very happy about that and I'm looking forward to it.

Tuttotessuto Homepage
Tuttotessuto Facebook

Cheers~


Kommentare:

  1. All the pictures look totally gorgeous ;_; and I am envious too...Italy!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!!! And yes, Italy ;____; <3333

      Löschen