Samstag, 10. Januar 2015

' Lay it on, flash it on, look from beneath'


This is going to be my last analogue photo post for some time. Turns out... it's expensive. haha. It used to be alright with the prices, but since I payed a fortune today for my black&white photos, I might give digital a try again to make good b&w-photos. Or let's say in a way that I like them.

Of all the photos I let develope I liked these the most:

 

 

 

 

 
Mostly there is nature, some fire, candles, but also my granny and my little halfbrother. The last picture was made at the halloween party, intentionally like this.
Also I want to show you some of the photos that didn't work out so well, but I still like them:
 
 
 

 Again some nature, birds, fire, christmas decoration, myself, a friend at the halloween party, a door. And in the end I had a funny surprise in the photo bag as well:

My good friend Anne and her husband Andreas made a lovely photo with my camera as a surprise for me because I didn't know that they did that at the halloween party. It's great! xDD~
In the end I'm quite satisfied with the photos although it was so expensive. We will see. maybe there is a way I can continue with it. Like developing just the film and see which of the photos on the film I want to get developed. Or I get a photo-negative scanner... hm.

Well cheers then~

Kommentare: