Freitag, 19. September 2014

Life is a timemachine - the last part

I developed my latest and for now last timemachine. As some remember I always used single-use cameras as timemachines. I think this one is around half a year old, maybe more. I decided to put a stop on my experiment for a while and now use my analogue relfex camera. We will see how that'll turn out.

So let's start... what do we have here...:


As you can see in the first picture the lake at the Öjendorfer Park was still frozen when I started the timemachine. The second photo also looks quite cold but it's in another part of the area where I live. Next to a walkway to the Öjendorf Graveyard. That bench is also along the walkway. That little blue house as well. I found it so cute and little.


The first one is in the Öjendorfer Park. I don't know why I took it. The second one is me (with a derp face), Marie and Jenn. It was Jenns birthday as far as I remember. and yes, we were drunk. Then an evening view out of my window.


When my cousin and my grandma visited at my mums birthday this year in June. We had a nice day in Hamburg. These photos were at Harbour City and the Harbour. I think the first two are my favourite of the whole set.


First picture is also somehwere in Hamburg, I forgot the name of that street. But it's around St. Michaelis. Again a photo out of my room in the evening. Than Öjendorfer Park again. And me at Öjendorfer Park being real tired of my s***.


The last photo I took not only with this single-use camera but also with my digital camera as you can see in the last post. And also in one of my videos linked there.

On sunday I will travel to Barcelona for a few days together with Marie. We had this dream for quite some time now and finally we will make it. I'm really looking forward to this.

Cheers~

Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Fotos. <3

    Und viel Spaß in Barcelona!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Foto von uns... dieser Abend!!!! <3
    Sehr schöne Fotos wieder dabei und ich freue mich auf Fotos aus Barcelona und ein Andenkenlein *_* <3 habt ganz viel Spaß!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey :D
    Viel Spaß in Bareclona ♥. Mit deiner Lieben wird es sicherlich wunderschön.

    Das mit der Zeitmaschine ist eine gute Idee, mal sehen, werd das bei Gelegenheit auch ausprobieren.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön!! Und ja, mach das mal! *__* <3

      Löschen
  4. Krameramtsstuben müsste die Straße sein dessen Namen du vergessen hast.
    viel Spaß in Barcelona!!!

    AntwortenLöschen