Samstag, 8. März 2014

'Make what we believe, don't we make what we can.'

Just recently I finally completed a black and white analogue film in my analogue camera. He was in there for around 2 or 3 years I believe. The last months I wanted to start making b/w-analogue photos again. I thought most the oldest photos won't come out of the developing, but actually all the photos on that film survived. All 36. I chose to load up my favourites.


1 - 4. I believe these ones were made in Buchholz somewhere. Crocuses perfect for the spring, cherry blossoms and a tulip. Tulips are my favourite flowers.


5. This was made in Bremen at the University as far as I remember, back when I was studying Philosophy for a while. It's part of a PC keyboard.
6. This was also made at Bremen University. The wires of the tram.
7. Somewhere in Schwerin.
8. Pfaffenteich in Schwerin.


9 - 12. Were also made in Buchholz, around winter time I guess. That one creepy flower was present for me, but I forgot the name of that thing.


13 + 14. Again in Buchholz but Spring again. These are some insect nets inweaved with grass.
15. Billstedt. A place I found while wandering.
16. Billstedt as well. While wandering. I was sceptical when I made that photo. I didn't think I would like it that much as I do now.


17. Öjendorfer Park.
18. Öjendorfer Park. My roomie Joscha was going for a walk with me. Not sure if he was aware that I made a photo of him. And I hope he won't be mad at me for loading it up.

It's kind of a timemachine again... of course they will be posted on my photo tumblr soon.

Cheers~

Kommentare: