Here I will share my second timemachine-photos. As some may remember, I use a single use-camera as a timemachine. Sometimes I take this camera with me, forget that I maybe have it, remember and make a photo. One day it's full and I go develope the photos. When I see the photos I remember things that were forgotten. This camera was around 6 months old. Not very old, but also not too young I would say and I'm quite satisfied with the photos. I didn't do anything of editing, I just scanned them.
1. At some friends apartment, the view from the balcony. 2. A door in Schwerin. 3. The trainstation where I live at the moment.
4. University Bremen. 5. View out of my window. 6. View from our balcony.
7. Old house in Schwerin. 8. A ond around were I live. 9. During a walk.
10. During a walk. 11. Bremen. 12. Lake of Schwerin.
13. Lake of Schwerin. 14. Lüneburger Heide
Some people were mentioning that they want to try this out with the timemachine. So did anyone? If yes, please tell me about it!