Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

Life is a timemachine.

Here I will share my second timemachine-photos. As some may remember, I use a single use-camera as a timemachine. Sometimes I take this camera with me, forget that I maybe have it, remember and make a photo. One day it's full and I go develope the photos. When I see the photos I remember things that were forgotten. This camera was around 6 months old. Not very old, but also not too young I would say and I'm quite satisfied with the photos. I didn't do anything of editing, I just scanned them.


 1. At some friends apartment, the view from the balcony. 2. A door in Schwerin. 3. The trainstation where I live at the moment.


 4. University Bremen. 5. View out of my window. 6. View from our balcony.


 7. Old house in Schwerin. 8. A ond around were I live. 9. During a walk.


10. During a walk. 11. Bremen. 12. Lake of Schwerin.


 13. Lake of Schwerin. 14. Lüneburger Heide

Some people were mentioning that they want to try this out with the timemachine. So did anyone? If yes, please tell me about it!

Cheers~

Kommentare:

  1. The door in Schwerin is such a beautiful photo. Moreover I see that you've been to Bremen and Schwerin quite often the past few months :D It seems like you enjoy it there. That's great.

    I have my own timemachine, but it's not full yet. I'm a bit curious about how it'll be to see the photos but I don't want to take photos just to make it full ...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ha, indeed! =) I really love Schwerin and I try to visit my family there at least once a month.

      That's absolutely how it should be. Wait for the right photo to come to you. <3

      Löschen
  2. Das ist eine wirklich tolle Idee. Ich mache auch total gerne Fotos aber eben meistens mit meiner Digicam. Ich sollta das vielleicht auch mal versuchen. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich mache ja normalerweise auch immer mit meiner großen Kamera Fotos, aber ich bin auch ein analog-Fan und ich finde, das Bilder dann ganz anders aussehen, wenn sie vom Film kommen. Probiers mal aus! =)

      Löschen
  3. 2, 5, 13 gefallen mir am besten *-*
    und du warst wirklich oft in Schwerin XD aber dort fühlst du dich ja auch immer wohl <3
    ich finde die Idee immer noch total toll <3 aber selbst umgesetzt habe ich sie (noch) nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke! <3 Und ja, ich fahre ca. einmal im Monat hin und das wirklich sehr gern. =)
      bin gespannt! <3

      Löschen
  4. Ich finde die Bilder wirklich total beeindruckend <3 du hast einfach ein Händchen dafür! Und nach Schwerin möchte ich auch endlich mal *-* <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke! Und ja, unbedingt. Wenn du wirklich mal nach Schwerin willst, sag Bescheid. Ich könnte da was arrangieren... <3

      Löschen