Freitag, 19. April 2013

Easter in Schwerin

A little late there is finally my Easter post (but I hope you all had a nice Easter!). It will be split into two parts, because there are a lot of photos and even a video I made. That is one reason why I needed such a long time to post, because I wanted to finish the video first. To cut a video together I need to be in the right mood and have the right song to do it. Today that was finally the case. This first post will consist of photos though.


 Over the Easter holidays I was of course in Schwerin with my family. I spend there 5 days. I needed that time to recover a little from myself and it really helps me to be there, because I feel save to think about myself, if you know what I mean. The first days, thursday and friday, we didn't do much. Just a lot of puzzles in our pyjamas and we watched the TV Crime show Castle, which was great for me, because I'm a big fan of that show. I know already all episodes, but I didn't mind to watch them all over again.



On friday we painted the first easter eggs. Just with feltpens though and I wanted to show you some of the ones I painted because I liked them so much. On saturday we finally used the egg colours and made many colourful eggs. You can also see that we used some oil to make them shiny after the colouring was finished. One of those made by my smallest cousin looked especially artificial and her sister and me wanted to make a photo of it, because we liked it so much. I think it looked little like a soapstone. We also decided that this night we would be the ones who would hide the easter eggs and not my aunt, so that the next day my aunt, uncle and granny would have to look for the eggs in the living room.



So the next morning was Easter morning and they looked for the eggs. I still don't know if they found all of them. We had a nice breakfast and you can see what lied at my seat, some little easter presents.



On the late afternoon I went with my uncle to his sailboat harbour to make some photos. It was the perfect light and he wanted to show me some nice ice structures I took photos off as you can see. Of course the boats were all away or inside, because the Schwerin lake was still frozen during that time.

In my next post there will be the last day in Schwerin and a video I made.

Cheers~

Kommentare:

  1. Awww!! Schöne Bilder *__* und die Eier sind toll :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww Danke! Hat auch echt Spaß gemacht, die Eier zu bemalen. Hab ich ewig nicht mehr gemacht xD

      Löschen
  2. Wundervoll! Und hach ja...... meine Heimat <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich finds immernoch super, das du da aufgewachsen bist xD Ich liebe Schwerin eh! <3

      Löschen
  3. You had such a perfect traditional easter. I'm jealous. We don't paint eggs since my parents got divorced and nothing is hidden anymore as well. I miss the searching but I'm the only one of my family ...
    Moreover I love the photos you took. You know that I'm a big fan of your photography, don't you?
    May I ask what you got for easter? I only recognize a Lindt bunny and the "Kieselsteine" and I'm a nosy person.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. When you really want something like this, than you should find someone you can do this together with. If your mum and sister don't want to, maybe a friend...
      I am very happy you like my photos. Really! <3
      I got white drinking chocolate and 'Sanddorn Likör' which can be used for ice cream for example, and a chocolate bar.

      Löschen
    2. I might do that next year. This year was quite busy for me so that I was quite satisfied with doing nothing at all besides giving and getting presents ...

      Yes, I am (´ ▽`).。o♥♡

      Löschen