Freitag, 19. April 2013

Easter in Schwerin - 2

So here is part two of my Easters posts. On my last day, which was a monday, I went for a walk around the castle of Schwerin with one of my cousins. I took some photos and also recorded a little. First I will show you the photos and then you can watch the video, if you are interested.

The lake around the castle was still frozen, but the sun was shining already with a lot of strength. Because of my filter on my lense I was able to create some effects with the photos. People can also get married at the castle and some of them put chains to a small bridge and binded them with a lock. As a symbol kind of, engraved with their names or something. In the last two photos you can see my cousin by the way.



The video is not in the format I wanted to have, but the Windows Movie Maker was a b**** and I was just able to create a  slightly crappy looking video. I still like it, but I'm annoyed by the bars at the top and bottom. Maybe one day I will have a better programm, that can create videos also on a bigger format so that they don't loose their data quality. The song you hear is Salvation by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, the band I saw over a week ago. Please tell me what you think!


Easter from RaikaXY on Vimeo.

Cheers, mates~

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Thank you! <3 When you watched the video, did you see the duck at the end after the black break? I put that in as a joke.

      Löschen
    2. Yes, I did. I thought the video was over and then there was the duck(°◡°♡) Die toten Hosen like to do that at the end of songs sometimes as well, so it reminded me of them (*´▽`*)

      Löschen
    3. Aww that's so cute. I'm happy you liked it! ^///^

      Löschen
  2. Wonderful pictures!! Really love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! Freut mich, das sie gefallen! =)

      Löschen