Dienstag, 30. April 2013

Dress up for birthday party! Fck yeah!

Dear folks,
last weekend I was at a birthday party of my dear friend Jenn. As always she decided to make a theme party, which I always support, because I like to dress up. We have kind of the same friends, so we took the train together. I have to admit that I didn't make many photos, just with the birthday child, my best friend Marie and me when we were dressed up. There were others who took many photos though, so I snatched some of Jenn's post on blogger about her birthday.


In the afternoon before we arrived we had some very tasty cake, then we changed for the party and gave the presents to the birthday child. Marie and me gave her the wand of Severus Snape (Harry Potter)! I was really happy that she liked her present! Later on we started to play games like Tabu, activity and Singstar on Playstation. We had a lot of fun and stayed up quite long, so I was tired the next day. But I didn't really bother, because it was such a nice evening. <3
Here are the photos of my camera, on which you can see us all dressed up. The theme was a mix between 'fandom' and 'redlight'. The birthday child (on the right in the first picture) was dressed up like a japanese maid, next to her my best friend in a slutty Star Trek costume and I was dressed up as Starbuck (Kara Thrace) of Battlestar Galactica, but with the sunglasses and the cigar I also looked like a pimp. Ehem. But also a close up of the tattoo one of my friends painted on my arm for my costume. And I'm sorry for all the selfies, but actually I don't do that often, so I hope you don't mind.


 Oh well, it was a very nice weekend, but since then I was sick and layed in bed. By now I feel a little better though and I hope tomorrow everything will be back to normal. For the end of this post, here a video I'm watching and listening to on repeat. Song by CocoRosie, video by Norman Reedus.



Cheers, nerds~

Kommentare:

  1. Du siehst auf den Bildern so anders aus. :3
    Krass eigentlich, was so ein paar Kleidungsstücke bewirken können. XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Findest du? Ich kann das immer nicht einschätzen. xD Aber es ist ja auch etwas her, seit wir uns das letzte Mal gesehen haben o..o

      Löschen
  2. die Fotos von dir gefallen mir total! am besten finde ich aber das Dreierfoto mit Jenn, Marie und dir drauf <3

    der Tag/Abend war wirklich schön!

    gute Besserung dir ;o;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das freut mich! <3
      Und ich hoffe, das es dir mittlerweile auch wieder besser geht! <3

      Löschen
  3. Hach, tolle Bilder sind das geworden ;__; voll schön!!! <3 War toll, danke!
    Und ich bin auch voll krank uu können uns zusammentun, haha~ <3 Gute Besserung!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Echt ma, wie blöd, das wir alle so krank sind. >..< Wünsch dir auch Gute Besserung! <3

      Löschen
  4. You and your friends are so pretty and crazy. I love the photos you took. They made me smile :D

    AntwortenLöschen